Benefits Of A Personal Chef
- An average of 14 percent of what we buy with the intent to cook gets thrown away.
- Using a personal chef service saves the average family 15-20 hours a week.
- A personal chef will save you money by helping to eliminate impulse buying.
- Home cooked meals significantly reduce or eliminate the risk of consuming chemically treated or preservative-laden meals.
Why Hire a Personal Chef?
Julie’s Homecooking Personal Chef Service is committed to nourishing the lives of our clients with delicious, homemade cuisine provided at an affordable price. Say goodbye to frozen foods laden with chemicals and preservatives. Break the bad habit of eating in fast food joints that don’t care about your family’s health and vitality, and say hello to savory dishes and flavorful healthy meals prepared just for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
Chef Julie is an experienced, licensed, and fully insured personal chef who will help you reclaim the precious time you spend meal planning, grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning so you can refocus your energy towards the joys of life whether that means spending time in happy companionship with family or relaxing after a long, tough day at work.
You don’t have to be wealthy to hire a chef! For about the same price you would spend eating out on a monthly basis, Julie’s Homecooking is here to solve your dinner dilemmas.
There are many reasons to use Julie’s Homecooking Personal Chef Service, including:
- Diet restrictions and weight loss ambitions.
- A lack of time and/or energy to cook.
- A desire to spend more time with your children.
- Being tired of regularly dining out.
- Needing a break from meal planning, preparation, and cleanup.
- Wanting a healthy or free-time-filled retirement.
- Needing time and energy to prepare for or care for a new baby.