Sample Gourmet Menu Themes
Love garlic? Hate mushrooms? Are you on a diet, or are you a vegan? Do you have gluten allergies or high blood pressure? There’s no need to worry when you hire a personal chef; having a professional chef cook for you means that any recipe, including your favorite recipes, can be creatively adjusted to meet your needs and preferences. With Julie’s Homecooking Personal Chef Service, it’s always personal, and everything is seasoned with love. ♡ See below for some samples of the kinds of menus you could enjoy at your dining room table with service from a gourmet chef.
Gourmet meets Comfort Sample Menus
A Special Night In: $175*
One very special entrée, four portions = four servings.
- Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps
- Fresh Berry & Banana Chip Spring Mix Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Herbed Basil Salmon Roulade or Beef Tenderloin with Creamy Herb Beurre Blanc served with Parsnip Leek Mash & Garlic Green Beans
- Ghirardelli Lava Cakes
Your Personal Chef; Meet & Eat: $175*
Two entrees, four portions each = eight servings
- Braised Short Ribs served with Mashed Potatoes & Fried Cabbage
- Smothered Chicken with Baked Mac n Cheese, Collard Greens Medley & Cornbread
*plus the cost of groceries